Friday, January 18, 2013

CHA was over!

Thank you for coming to the booth, watching my demo, playing with Make N' Take also attending night before the show. 

All those magical "inky" days were very much inspiring to me, and passed so quickly, I couldn't take any picture!!  Thank you again for you gents and ladies to make me that busy.

Memento Luxe is our new products.  It is the newest Memento family, colors are matching to Memento inks, waterbased pigment ink made for mixed media.
You can stamp or color on many surfaces, paper, fabric, wood, leather. When you heat set the ink becomes permanent so that you can wash!  

At the demo table I've played with tiny piece of wood cutout, lace trims, PVC sheet (which is made for garden sign! - John has unusual antenna to find the material, woo hoo!!) and on canvas.

I'll make more samples and take picture for blog and tutorial asap.  
Sorry for no eye candy today.


Memento Luxe is 24 colors, will be shipped from early summer, so there's plenty of time to think about what to do with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment