Wednesday, May 16, 2012

ATC Frame Card

I was inspired my stamping friend @tinydots, have challenged to make ATC Frame Card of my own.

Supplies:

  • Cardstock for card, contrasting cardstock for frame
  • Nestabilities
  • Embossing Folder
  • Ink (I used VersaMagic for this project)
  • Scraps of ribbon
  • Glue
  • Stamp 

1.  Cut out the window for the ATC which is slightly smaller than ATC.

2.Cut the frame using 2 sizes of die. Scotch tape helps holding 2 dies at the right position.




3. Run embossing folder to make dry embossing. Then add ink to the raised image (sorry for no pic.)



4. Stamp 4 corners for decoration.  I used Martha Stewart Crafts' [Stamp Around The Page]



5. Glue Ribbons and Frame.  Finish!  ATC will be placed inside the card.




I intentionally make this [non-direction] design, so that I can use both vertical/holizontal ATC as these pictures.




thank you for reading.

KAZUKO



No comments:

Post a Comment