Thursday, December 26, 2013

AIR December 3 - Everyday card





For the last project for AIR, I decided to make encouraging card with these cute birds.  
This saying is touching my heart, giving me a smile.  It's a good way to closing year of 2013.


Supplies:
IMAGINE Crafts®/Tsukineko® StazOn® Solvent Inks in Jet Black
IMAGINE Crafts®/Tsukineko® Memento™ Dye Ink Markers

Stamps - Stampotique - 4027 Stack of Birds
                                     - 7319 Enjoy Today
Design Paper - Authentique Paper

How To

Stamp the birds with StazOn in Jet Black on coated Paper

Color with Memento Markers - start with lightest color to base coat, then adding colors 

For eyes, use Summer Sky as shades.

I used a lot of colors

Add shadow around and bottom with Summer sky for finishing touch

Add dots vine stamp with StazOn in Jet Black, then color with Memento Markers
Stamp the sentiment in same way, trim and layer on the folded card.


------------------------

It's been a great pleasure to be an Artist In Residence of Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko for 2 years.
Every assignments are challenging to me, as a result, gave me a great experiences.

My duty for AIR is over though, new AIR team for 2014 is forming, soon they start making great projects. Please look up Face Book and Blog  of Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko.

I'm keep on stamping, and sharing my projects here too, so please check my blog often.

Thank you John and Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko team!!





No comments:

Post a Comment