- Cardstock for card, contrasting cardstock for frame
- Embossing Folder
- Ink (I used VersaMagic for this project)
- Scraps of ribbon
1. Cut out the window for the ATC which is slightly smaller than ATC.
２．Cut the frame using 2 sizes of die. Scotch tape helps holding 2 dies at the right position.
3. Run embossing folder to make dry embossing. Then add ink to the raised image (sorry for no pic.)
4. Stamp 4 corners for decoration. I used Martha Stewart Crafts' [Stamp Around The Page]
5. Glue Ribbons and Frame. Finish! ATC will be placed inside the card.
I intentionally make this [non-direction] design, so that I can use both vertical/holizontal ATC as these pictures.
thank you for reading.