A few days ago, I wanted make a set of note card as Thank you gift for my friend.
Since I didn't have much time, also I know my friends likes simple design, that notecards became so called "5 min card"
As a matter of fact, it even didn't take 5 min. once papers are prepared.
They are simple and neat, yet useful one, I beleve.
- IMAGINE Crafts®/Tsukineko® Memento™ Dye Ink - Tangerine
- IMAGINE Crafts®/Tsukineko® Memento Luxe™ Mixed Media Pigment Ink - Tuxedo Black
- IMAGINE Crafts®/Tsukineko® Sponge Daubers™
- Stamp - medallion /Magenta, word - Hero Arts,
- Pearl - Hero arts
- White Card stock , Orange Card Stock
|Stamp medallion image with Memento Tangerin|
|Stamp word with Memento Luxe Taxedo Black|
|Color edge with Memento Tangerine using sponge dauber|
|Assemble card, apply pearl to the center as finishing touch.|
Key for simple card like this is color. Matching color of ink and paper is very effective.
Try with your stamps and inks!