Wednesday, July 17, 2013

JULY AIR - artist choice - 5 minutes card

This is the 3rd AIR project this month and decided to make super quick card.

A few days ago, I wanted make a set of note card as Thank you gift for my friend.
Since I didn't have much time, also I know my friends likes simple design, that notecards became so called "5 min card"  

As a matter of fact, it even didn't take 5 min. once papers are prepared.

They are simple and neat, yet useful one, I beleve.




Supplies

  • IMAGINE Crafts®/Tsukineko® Memento™ Dye Ink - Tangerine
  • IMAGINE Crafts®/Tsukineko® Memento Luxe™ Mixed Media Pigment Ink - Tuxedo Black
  • IMAGINE Crafts®/Tsukineko® Sponge Daubers™
  • Stamp - medallion /Magenta, word - Hero Arts, 
  • Pearl - Hero arts
  • White Card stock , Orange Card Stock



Stamp medallion image with Memento Tangerin

Stamp word with Memento Luxe Taxedo Black

Color edge with Memento Tangerine using sponge dauber





Assemble card, apply pearl to the center as finishing touch.


Key for simple card like this is color. Matching color of ink and paper is very effective.  
Try with your stamps and inks!




2 comments: