As some of you has already know, I've been a member of AIR (Artist In Residence) for IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko since last year.
This year, each member asked to upload our monthly projects to own blog, and this is my first one.
Artist Challenge - New Kalaidacolor ink pads
There's 4 new color combinations, and "Denim" and "Tahiti" are my assignment.
Square page layout
I used Kelidacolor "DENIM" for this project.
- Glossy cardstock in 8.5x8.5 inchess, 7.5x7.5 inches, 6.5x6.5 inches
- Printed Paper (7 gypsies)
- Stamps - Heartfelt Creations - Posy Patch Clusters PreCut Set & Rye Grass Flourish PreCut Set
- Dies - Heartfelt Creations - Posy Patch Die, Spellbinders - Fleur de Lis Squares
- Ink - IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko - Kaleidacolor DENIM, Fireworks Paris Dusk.
- Jumbo Daubers,
- Washi Tape (Kodomo)
1. Stamp Posy Patch to the edge of 8.5 inch square paper with DENIM.
2. Stamp Posy Patch again onto scrap paper, then die cut the flowers.
3. Color the flowers using 2 as stencil, sponging with Jumbo Dauber
4. Fill in all the flowers, set aside.
5. Repeat 1-4 on 6.5 inch square paper.
6. Stamp Swirls to fill in blank area.
7. Die cut a lot of flowers from scrap paper, spray Fireworks, then form each flower.
8. Die Cut the frame from white cardstock, layer the picture.
9. Layer 3 panels (8.5, 7.5-blank, 6.5) and layout the picture.
Add washi tape as accent.
Apply cutout flowers for decoration.
Another project will be followed shortly :)